Strong Legal Advocacy In Estate Administration And Litigation
With more than 25 years of experience, the Law Office of Nicholas P. Barone is uniquely suited to help you and your family through the sometimes-complex legal issues that accompany a loved one’s death.
Call our office at 914-683-8200 to discuss your estate administration and litigation concerns and find answers to your most pressing questions.
Estate Administration Services
Assuming responsibility for a loved one’s estate or personal well-being can be challenging, even under ideal circumstances. As such, you may greatly benefit from the help of an experienced attorney. Our firm provides estate administration support to personal representatives and administrators. Services include help with:
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Probating a will
- Fulfilling the duties of an estate administrator or executor
- Fulfilling the duties of a designated trustee
Representing Clients In A Diverse Array Of Legal Matters
Our estate litigation attorneys are prepared to represent your interests in a variety of disputes, including:
- Allegations of breach of fiduciary duty
- Allegations of failure to report and account
- Changing or removing a named trustee or personal representative
- Challenging or defending the validity of trust
- Will contests
- Interpreting disputed provisions in a will or trust
- Modifying trust or will provisions
- Alleging or defending against claims of undue influence
The decision to engage in estate litigation is not an easy one. It can be expensive and can further divide families who may already be mistrustful of one another. But if litigation is necessary, you should work with an experienced lawyer who will fight for your best interests and work to bring your case to a quick and efficient resolution.
Contact Us To Learn More
Located in White Plains, the Law Office of Nicholas P. Barone serves New York clients in Westchester County and surrounding areas. To discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys, call 914-683-8200, or send us an email.